November 17, 2008

Is it redundant....

Is it redundant to say that I have the best besties?

I am sure Brandon will comment and let me know if it is, but for now I am saying it! I just spent the weekend with Jessica (who drove on at least 12 freeways) and Kendra(who did Santa Cruz to Mo-town and back in less than 12 hours) celebrating my birthday and I am blessed! I have the best besties ever and as soon as I get around to it there will be a better blog with photos to show just how great they are! Love you girls!!

2 comments:

jes said...

well it's easy to be a good besty when you have such a good besty to be a besty too. so... thanks!

Brandon and Kendra Kertson said...

Well your the best of the beasties and no its not redundant. When I get around to it I will send you the pictures on my camera, there are some cute ones of you and peyton of course.