May 17, 2009

Santa Cruz Moments

Here are some pictures from a recent trip to Santa Cruz to see the Kertson's. I have noticed lately that I come home with a ton of pictures of the girls and none of Kendra and I...times they change! :)

Someone let a frog in the house! (She makes the noise and everything!)

On the way to church!

YaYa got to pick out Peyton's clothes and hair style. These are her very first little pigtail braids!

Such a flirt! She gets that from her Mom!

So darn cute!!

My name used to be YaYa...we are thinking of changing it to Mrs. Pots!

Tea party with Bubba!

Dress up!

Kendra took this because she was freaking out about how much Amber looks like me!
She could totally pass for my kid!

Getting comfy while she watches Mickey!

Praise Him! When Peyton was this age we used to crack up over her "sleep praise" hands and now Amber does them too! It is even cuter since Amber's middle name means praise!

At the giant artichoke showing off her new apron the my Mom made for her!

Another Target moment! I am thinking of starting a whole set of posts just about Peyton in Target because I always get the best pictures of here while we are there!

1 comment:

Brandon and Kendra Kertson said...

So cute!!! I logged on to do a bunch of blogging myself and found that you had the same idea today! great minds think alike!